Seniors!!!! College Application Week is Oct. 1-5! You can have your application to a Montana school waived or deferred- FOR THIS WEEK ONLY! Take advantage of this and save some money! Come get individual help in the library on Monday, Oct. 1st.
If you have English at Skyview, on Monday, Oct. 1st, we will be helping you fill out college applications in class.
- If you have English at the Career Center, Oct 4th come and receive help at the Career Center Library.
- If you choose to fill out an application on your own during that week and hope to have the fee deferred OR possibly waived, please come put you name on the list posted on your counselor’s door.
- Many Montana schools are waiving or deferring the application costs. You may apply to only one, to receive this benefit. You may apply to more, but may have to pay. We will also assist students who want to apply to out of state schools.
- After you finish your application you will need to print a copy of completion and take a brief survey.
- Please get a copy of your TRANSCRIPT PRIOR to Monday, October 1st. If not, we can still help you find that information
- Your full legal name, birth date, birthplace, and country of citizenship
- Social Security number _________________________________________
- State residency information (see below)
- Educational goal (degree and field of study)