REGISTRATION INFORMATION 2021-2022
Skyview Registration forms
Career Center Registration forms
Registration presentations (Click on your current year)
20 Questions to Ask Your School Counselor
- What courses do I need to take to be ready for college?
- How should I plan my schedule so I'll complete them?
- Which elective courses should I consider taking?
- Which AP courses should I consider taking?
- When is the PSAT/NMSQ going to be given?
- How should I study for the SAT/ACT, and is it given at this high school?
- Do you have any college planning sessions scheduled?
- Do you have college handbooks or other guides that I can browse or borrow?
- What activities can I do at home and over the summer to get ready for college?
- What kinds of grades to different colleges require?
- Are there any college fairs at this school or nearby?
- What colleges do other kids from our school go to?
- What are the requirements or standards for National Honor Society?
- Can you put me in touch with recent grads who are going to the colleges on my wish list?
- Do you have any information to help me start exploring careers?
- If my colleges need a recommendation from you, how can I help you know me better, so it can be more personal?
- Are there any special scholarships or awards that I should know about now, so I can work toward them?
- Can I see my transcript as it stands now, to see if everything is as I think it should be?
- What forms do I use to apply for financial aid and where can I find them online?
- How does our school compare to others in terms of test scores and reputation?